Sunday, October 18, 2015

Service - November 1, 2015

11/1 - Deuteronomy 6:4-10 “Total Love”

“Listen, O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord alone. And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands that I am giving you today. Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up. Tie them to your hands and wear them on your forehead as reminders. Write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
10 “The Lord your God will soon bring you into the land he swore to give you when he made a vow to your ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It is a land with large, prosperous cities that you did not build.

Worship Leader:  Rob

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob

Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren

Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - CJ

Keys - Victoria

Aux 1 - Scott
Aux 2 - 

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
 
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura

Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 - 


Songs:
Song 1:  Love the Lord
Song 2:  Manifesto - a new chart has been uploaded to our drive.  The MP3 is also uploaded.
Song 3:  Nothing Without You
Song 4:  There Is None Like You

Offertory: The Same Power

Click here for the YouTube video.
Click here for the chart.

Song 5:  Your Love

12 comments:

  1. All services for November and December have been posted. Please sign up for worship leader and instruments/singing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do worship leader for this one and will invite CJ Mohler to join us on guitar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rob, I put CJ on guitar. Let me know if he decides not to do it and I'll reopen the spot. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. SONGS:

    Love the Lord
    Manifesto
    Nothing Without You
    There Is None Like You

    *NEW: The Same Power
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InsifiZxVXU

    Your Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I assume Master Darren will be present... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll go with this assumption since he hasn't told us he won't be there.

      Delete