We have been asked to perform Christmas songs at Homewood in Frederick on the evening of December 16th at 7:00 PM. This would be similar to what we did at Fahrney Keedy last year. Please indicate in the comments if you would be able to participate.
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Percussion - Frannie
Percussion - Frannie
Aux 1 - Mike (if not traveling)
Note: The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments. For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -Set List:
Silent Night (upbeat version)
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
Light of the Stable
O Come All Ye Faithful
Away in a Manger (lullaby version)
What Child Is This?
How Many Kings
Joy to the World
Angels We Have Heard On High
Mary, Did you Know?
Do You Hear What I Hear?
Christmas Offering
Silent Night (slow)
Go, Tell It on the Mountain
I can be there
ReplyDeleteToo far out for me to confirm at this point, but I would like to do it if possible.
ReplyDeletesounds good to me.Im in
ReplyDeleteIf you need a soundman I'm in
ReplyDeleteif I am not traveling for work I am in !
ReplyDeleteDominic and I can do this day, and Rob is also available.
ReplyDeleteFrannie will play for this event.
ReplyDeleteBethany is in
ReplyDeleteThe address for Homewood is 7407 Willow Rd. Frederick 21702.
ReplyDeleteGo north on 15 to Biggs Ford Rd- then do a u-turn and go south. Turn right on Willow Rd. Take the 2nd left into a circular parking lot. You can unload there and then park in the red lot. You'll be in the chapel which is right inside the door. Can't wait!!
Is there anyone I can ride with? The explorer has been having some issues.
ReplyDeleteDominic can give you a ride, but he will probably have to pick you up no later than 4:45. Will you be home?
DeleteYes thank you so much!! I appreciate it!!
DeleteI will be coming from work in Rockville. Not sure when I can get there due to work stuff. What is our plan for arrival time and setup?
ReplyDeleteI believe we're going to be trying to setup at 5:30. I'm also coming from work, but obviously, I'm much, much closer.
DeleteI should be there around 5:30
Delete