Sunday, September 13, 2015

Concert - Trunk or Treat - October 24, 2015

We are again hosting a Trunk or Treat at the Church.  I understand it's a couple months out, but the committee is starting to work out details and need to know if the band can play again this year.  If you are interested in playing, please sign up in the comments.

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob

Bass - Dominic
Drums -
Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul

Keys - Victoria

Aux 1 -
Aux 2 - 

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
 
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura

Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 - 


Event:
 
There is a Kingdom - Laura
Greater - Dominic
 
Announcement:  Reminder to everyone about the chili competition, make sure they vote; CDs for sale
 
In the Light - Rob
They'll Know We are Christians - Laura
Trading My Sorrows - Rob
 
Announcement:   Winner for the trunks
During the next two songs, judging for costumes
 
Speak Life - Victoria
Overcomer - Bethany
 
Announcement:  Winners of costume contest
 
Forever - Paul
Days of Elijah - Laura
Me Without You - Victoria
 
Game for the Kids
 
Happy Day - Laura
This is Amazing Grace - Dominic
We Are - Bethany
 
Announcement:  chili winner; thank you for coming; CDs for sale
 
He Reigns - Rob
Open the Eyes of My Heart - Dominic
I'll Fly Away - Laura

17 comments:

  1. Anniversary is that week. Leaning toward unable to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This event is going to take place at 4:00 PM this year, so a little later than usual. It is not on the same day as the Mummer's Parade, so we do not have that conflict as we have in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dominic was able to get off work this day, so he's now able to be there. I'll be available to sing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be in and out and back - able to help set up sound, etc. Bobby has a band competition at North High - back as soon as Boonsboro finishes performing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bethany will need to leave at 5- sorry. Homecoming

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll get pizza for this practice since it tends to be a long one

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm out for this. Kids have a birthday party in Winchester.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to assume, since no one has replied to pizza preference, that cheese and pepperoni are good. If there is any preferences let me know before 6:30 tonight. Can't wait to practice and eat pizza with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Safe assumption! THANKS VB! I'm hungry already!

    ReplyDelete