Monday, October 19, 2015

Service - December 6, 2015

12/6 - Philippians 4:4-7 “Peace”

Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice! Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon.
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Worship Leader:  Dominic

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott

Bass - Dominic
Drums -
 Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul

Keys - Victoria

Percussion - 
Aux - CJ

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
 
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura

Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -
 


Songs:

Song 1:  Angels We Have Heard on High
Song 2:  Do You Hear What I Hear?
Song 3:  God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (Click here for a YouTube refresher since we've just done this once)
Song 4:  Christmas Offering

Offering:  Away in a Manger

Song 5:  Born is the King (Another YouTube refresher in case you need it here)


14 comments:

  1. I will not be here for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, We are going to try something new with the spots available per week. This week is the first week we are trying it. This will make it so that we have a maximum of 3 guitars. If this causes issues for us we can brainstorm other approaches - but let's try this out and see how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm available if you need me

    ReplyDelete
  4. We still need a worship leader for this service.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted the songs for this service for Dominic. Please take a look to make sure you're comfortable with them.

    ReplyDelete