11/15 - Junior High Sunday
Scripture TBD
Worship Leader: Mike
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Mike
Aux 1 - CJ
Aux 2 - Frannie
Note:
The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments. For
example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 - Victoria
Songs:
Song 1: Manifesto
Song 2: Rooftops
Song 3: Holy Spirit
Song 4: Above All
Offertory: Sanctuary
Song 5: Your Grace is Enough
I'm out for this one.
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteBethany is in
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI am out. No way for me to be there. I know Scott is out too - sorry.
ReplyDeleteI can play since Rob is out.
ReplyDeleteI'll be there and worship lead
ReplyDeleteThis will be Jr. High Sunday, so the youth will be participating in this service. They have a few things we do not usually do, like a skit to be prepared for. I'll let you know the order of what they are doing when we get closer to the date.
ReplyDeleteIt would be good to have CJ play since the youth will be there in force! The we will invite them to come to 8:30 the NEXT Sunday and see CJ again. I have never understood why more youth don't come to the 8:30. Seems like a natural thing.... Paul and Scott can you work with whomever is PICKING SONGS and coordinate whatever help or mentoring might benefit CJ?
Deletewill do
DeleteI've put CJ in on this. If he isn't going to play, let me know and I'll update. That means we are full for this service.
DeleteI'll sit out on this one.
ReplyDeleteSongs as picked by the Junior High
ReplyDeleteManifesto
Rooftops
Holy Spirit
Above All
Sanctuary (effrontery no dox)
Your Grace is Enough
the scripture and sermon title will be update in the next day , Hannah is finalizing it.
ReplyDelete