Monday, October 19, 2015

Service - December 20, 2015

12/20 - Isaiah 12:1-6 “Joy”
  
Songs of Praise for Salvation
12 In that day you will sing:
    “I will praise you, O Lord!
You were angry with me, but not any more.
    Now you comfort me.
See, God has come to save me.
    I will trust in him and not be afraid.
The Lord God is my strength and my song;
    he has given me victory.”
With joy you will drink deeply
    from the fountain of salvation!
In that wonderful day you will sing:
    “Thank the Lord! Praise his name!
Tell the nations what he has done.
    Let them know how mighty he is!
Sing to the Lord, for he has done wonderful things.
    Make known his praise around the world.
Let all the people of Jerusalem shout his praise with joy!
    For great is the Holy One of Israel who lives among you.”

Worship Leader:  Dominic

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob

Bass - Dominic
Drums -
 Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) -
Scott
Keys - Victoria

Percussion - Frannie
Aux - Mike

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
 
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura

Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 - Brandi


Songs:
Song 1:  Joy to the World
Song 2:  Oh Come All ye Faithful
Song 3:  What Child is This?
Song 4:  O Little Town of Bethlehem

Offering:  Oh Holy Night


Song 5:  Emmanuel (Hollowed Manger Ground)

17 comments:

  1. Bethany is available but wont be at rehearsal on the 17th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dominic said he would take this one for worship leading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm out now. Teri and I are taking Bradley to Pittsburgh for his first round of FAA exams. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dominic is planning to include Emmanuel (Hallowed Manger Ground) in this service. Here is the YouTube link:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJBtfAA_ylM&feature=youtu.be

    The chart is uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone. Wendy and I would like to invite everyone over after the service on Sunday for brunch. Just come after the first service or Sunday school. We would love to have you and bring your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terry! That sounds awesome!

      Delete
    2. We would have to come after Sunday school Terry. I will check with the boss and let you know tomorrow at practice.
      Thank you.

      Delete
    3. Heather an I are planning on making it. Thanks Terry!

      Delete
    4. That's so nice Terry- we will bring Bethany after Sunday school.

      Delete