Sunday, October 18, 2015

Service - November 29, 2015

11/29 - Romans 8:19-25 “ Hope” (Start  of Advent)

19 For all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when God will reveal who his children really are. 20 Against its will, all creation was subjected to God’s curse. But with eager hope, 21 the creation looks forward to the day when it will join God’s children in glorious freedom from death and decay. 22 For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. 23 And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, for we long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering. We, too, wait with eager hope for the day when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children, including the new bodies he has promised us. 24 We were given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something, we don’t need to hope for it. 25 But if we look forward to something we don’t yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.)

Worship Leader:  Laura

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob

Bass - Dominic
Drums -
 Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) -
Scott
Keys - Victoria

Aux 1 - Paul
Aux 2 - Mike

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
 
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura

Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 - 


Songs:
Song 1 - There is a Kingdom
Song 2 - Joy to the World
Song 3 - This is Amazing Grace
Song 4 - It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

Offering - Our God Saves

Song 5 - Go Tell it on the Mountain

12 comments:

  1. I'll take worship leader on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was talk of going acoustic this week. I'm fine with that and tried to pick songs we are familiar with and I thought would do well acoustically. I also tried to mix in the Christmas songs since it's the first Sunday of Advent and this is a good week to transition over. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know we aren't practicing this week due to thanksgiving, but I wasn't sure if we were setting up anytime before Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thought - I think we should try and arrive at the church at 7:15 if possible on Sunday morning. Anyone agree?

      Delete
  4. I will be there at 7:15 if I'm not to "STUFFED "

    ReplyDelete