Sunday, October 18, 2015

Service - November 8, 2015

11/8 - 1 Kings 17:8-16 “My Provider”
  
The Widow at Zarephath
Then the Lord said to Elijah, “Go and live in the village of Zarephath, near the city of Sidon. I have instructed a widow there to feed you.”
10 So he went to Zarephath. As he arrived at the gates of the village, he saw a widow gathering sticks, and he asked her, “Would you please bring me a little water in a cup?” 11 As she was going to get it, he called to her, “Bring me a bite of bread, too.”
12 But she said, “I swear by the Lord your God that I don’t have a single piece of bread in the house. And I have only a handful of flour left in the jar and a little cooking oil in the bottom of the jug. I was just gathering a few sticks to cook this last meal, and then my son and I will die.”
13 But Elijah said to her, “Don’t be afraid! Go ahead and do just what you’ve said, but make a little bread for me first. Then use what’s left to prepare a meal for yourself and your son. 14 For this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: There will always be flour and olive oil left in your containers until the time when the Lord sends rain and the crops grow again!”
15 So she did as Elijah said, and she and Elijah and her family continued to eat for many days. 16 There was always enough flour and olive oil left in the containers, just as the Lord had promised through Elijah.


Worship Leader:  Scott

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob

Bass - Victoria
Drums -
 Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Scott

Keys - Mike

Aux 1 - Frannie
Aux 2 - 

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
 
Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany

Singer 2 - Nikki
Singer 3 - Brandi


Songs:
Song 1:  The Same Power
Song 2:  Everlasting God
Song 3:  Holy Spirit
Song 4:  Keep Making Me

Offering:  My Weakness - Charts have been uploaded to the chart folder.  An MP4 is under the MP3 folder for listening.


Song 5:  Forever 

19 comments:

  1. I will not be available for this service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in and will do worship leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know who would like to do bass for this service since Dominic is out - Scott, Victoria, or Rob? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki would like to sing for this service.

    I will have the songs posted tomorrow night. Also, a reminder, Nikki and I will not be there for practice on Thursday night. We are going out for my birthday since we do not have the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so after hitting a buck with my car tonight (the worst deer wreck ever for me) this is the list for Sunday: And yes, I'm ok but the deer and my car are not! And it it happened right in front of the church!

    The Same Power
    Everlasting God
    Holy Spirit
    Keep Making Me

    Offering:

    My Weakness (song and demo to follow)

    Forever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I will not be at this service, Brandi has agreed to lead Holy Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could someone handle CD duty this Sunday? Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete