6/3/18 - "Prayer" - Ephesians 6: 10-18
The Whole Armor of God
10 A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12 For we[a] are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. 14 Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness. 15 For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared.[b] 16 In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.[c] 17 Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.[d]
Worship Leader: Rob
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Key Board - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux - CJ
Singers:
Singer 1 -
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1 - Here I Am to Worship
Song 2 - Love the Lord
Song 3 - Worthy of My Praise
Offering - Saving One
Song 4 - The Same Power
Im actually in for this one
ReplyDeleteThe June 3rd service is no longer the combined service. That has been moved to June 10th. This service will be at its regular time and will be contemporary.
ReplyDeletePlease sign up for this service everybody. I would like to help running sound for this service too if we have not gotten the audio for facebook worked out the week prior.
ReplyDeleteI can help on whatever instrument you all need.
ReplyDeleteI can't guarantee that I can be at this service. So far this season, all of Grayson's tournaments have had Sunday morning games, so it is safe to say it will happen again this day. I don't know about Dominic.
ReplyDeleteRob, I can play guitar if you want to work with the Facebook Live audio. It’s up to you.
ReplyDeleteYes, come and we will plug you in on something. CJ, the UTILITY player! Awesome.
DeleteNo worship leader yet. I don't mind doing it because I want to try the new format again. But this will put me as WL June 3 and 10 at the combined - which I don't mind but don't want to be messing up the rotation.
ReplyDeletePaul is doing June 10. So I will take this week. We'll be doing the format like last time I lead. FYI. Songs to come...
DeleteSONGS:
ReplyDeleteHere I Am to Worship
Hello My Name Is
Worthy of My Praise
Offertory: Saving One
The Same Power