The Whole Armor of God
10 A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12 For we[a] are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. 14 Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness. 15 For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared.[b] 16 In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.[c] 17 Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.[d]
Worship
Leader: Laura
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - CJ
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Key Board - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 –
Songs:
Song 1 - Days of Elijah
Song 2 - Say Say
Song 3 - Word of God Speak
Offering - Ancient Words
Song 4 - Here I Am, Lord
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - CJ
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Key Board - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 –
Songs:
Song 1 - Days of Elijah
Song 2 - Say Say
Song 3 - Word of God Speak
Offering - Ancient Words
Song 4 - Here I Am, Lord
i'm still in
ReplyDeleteI'll be out of town
ReplyDeleteI am going to help running sound for this service in order to get the audio for video worked out. If it turns out the CJ needs help, we can talk about possible solutions.
ReplyDeleteI can handle it. Just let me know what the songs are and I can work something out.
DeleteSongs for this service are posted.
ReplyDeleteI will be in town if you want me to play
ReplyDeleteYes, please!
DeleteWho can make a meeting on Thursday night as part of practice? We have some things that would be really worthwhile discussing as a group.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. As I'm the problem child as of late thanks to our basketball schedule, it would either need to be me or Dominic on Thursday because of Grayson's practice. And usually, he's the one that makes it to practice, so he'll probably be there.
DeleteI’m able to make a meeting on Thursday
ReplyDeleteI’ll be there
ReplyDeleteI should be able to make it! If I’m not there, call me because usually when I miss practice, I accidentally fell asleep on the recliner and woke up too late to go. If I’m not there, call and wake me up!!
ReplyDeleteI will be there.Same time.8:00?
ReplyDeleteI will be there.Same time.8:00?I will be out of town on June 10th.Just looking ahead.
ReplyDelete