Saturday Night Live Worship - April 28th
6:30 PM
Brownsville COB
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - Dan
Drums - CJ
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Rob
Keys -
Percussion -
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Paul
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Our God Saves D
Great Are You Lord D
Forever Reign C
Mighty Breath of God C
Here We Are
Message
The Road
Jesus Messiah A
I asked Lorne Diggs if he could give a brief message along with the worship. As of now he can be there.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!! I'm in.
DeleteSNL with Lorne Michaels. Haha. I mean Lorne Diggs. :)
DeleteI’ll be in as vocals
ReplyDeleteDan Dunn will be there but I'm not sure what he will be playing yet. Darren will you be there on drums? If not, I might have him do drums.
ReplyDeleteDan will be on bass or keyboard depending if Doug Williams can make it. Dan said he can get us a drummer.
DeleteHere are the songs:
ReplyDeleteOur God Saves D
Great Are You Lord D
Forever Reign C
Mighty Breath of God C
Here We Are
Message
The Road
Jesus Messiah A
I will have Laura upload Mighty Breath of God as chart and mp3 but they are in the key of D. Dann is charting it out in C since he will be leading it. I will have her post the new chart as soon as I get it or feel free to chart it out on your own. If we could get there around 4:30 that would be great. Doug Williams can't make it so Dan with either do bass or keys
CJ, would you be interested in playing keys or box drum? It would be nice to be able to have a beat of some kind. I have Dan singing lead on two songs and it is easier for him to do that on bass.
ReplyDeleteI’ll play the box
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteDan will be on bass.
Just a reminder that I will be there at 4:30. If anyone can make it to setup so we have some time to get tight with the music that would be great. Thank you!
ReplyDelete