Thursday, March 22, 2018

Service - April 15, 2018

4/15/18 - "The Armor - Truth" - Ephesians 6: 10-18

The Whole Armor of God
10 A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12 For we[a] are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. 14 Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness. 15 For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared.[b] 16 In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.[c] 17 Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.[d]

Worship Leader:  Laura

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Key Board - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux -

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1 - There is a Kingdom
Song 2 - Desert Song
Song 3 - Rooftops

Offering - More Love, More Power

Song 4 - Every Giant Will Fall

8 comments:

  1. I'll take worship leader for this service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be doing a new song for this service, Every Giant Will Fall. I think it's a good song to lead us into the sermon series Pastor Alan will be doing in the coming weeks. I've asked Rob to lead it. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kE8UQcL8OY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The charts have been uploaded - this is a CAPO song. :) Guitars get the one in G. Bass and keys get the one in Bb.

      Delete
  3. I'm SO sorry! I thought I posted the songs a couple weeks ago shortly after I posted the new song. I just noticed they aren't there when I posted the song's for Saturday night. I couldn't remember everything I picked, so I used a couple from Rob's set for Saturday night and filled in the blanks. That way we can focus on the new song. They work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be late to practice. Ball game.

    ReplyDelete