Thursday, March 22, 2018

Service - April 8, 2018

Pastor Alan on Vacation; Chris Mohler will be giving the message

4/8/18 - “The First Day” - Genesis 1:1-5

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.[a] 2 The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.

3 Then God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good. Then he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day” and the darkness “night.”

And evening passed and morning came, marking the first day.

Worship Leader:  Paul

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Key Board - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux -

Singers:
Singer 1 -
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1 - Here I Am To Worship
Song 2 - Indescribable
Song 3 - God of Wonders

Offering - 10,000 Reasons

Song 4 - How Great Thou Art

17 comments:

  1. Hi, everyone. The services for April and May, including the next Saturday Night Live service (4/28) have been posted. Please sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have updated this service with the scripture and message, given by Chris. We still need a worship leader and a few more people to play/sing, if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethany will be at Roundtable- sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Help needed! First, we still don't have a worship leader for this service. Second, Pastor Alan is off, so the laptop will be in the office on the table. The USB port on the right side doesn’t work. The remote will be in his box. Third, there is a funeral on Saturday, so we cannot setup on Thursday night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m worship leader for service # 2 so I’ll double up. We could go acoustic. I’ll look at the songs tonight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paul. And yes, I was thinking acoustic was the way to go as well.

      Delete
  6. Songs: Here I Am To Worship
    Indescribable
    God of Wonders
    10,000 Reasons
    How Great Thou Art

    Please feel free to edit this if you have any ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be there for Sunday services in April.Still checking on May.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will not be at practice tonight because I am helping my son move. I will be at Sundays service. No set up and familiar songs I will be fine. See you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dominic will also not be at practice. He is working today. That leaves just Paul, Rob, and Victoria, with no setup tonight as a result of the funeral. Not sure if you want to cancel?

      Delete
  9. As worship leader, it is Paul's call.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No practice then. All of the songs are really familiar. See y’all Sunday.

    ReplyDelete