Thursday, March 22, 2018

Service - May 13, 2018

5/13/18 - "The Armor – Faith" - Ephesians 6: 10-18

The Whole Armor of God
10 A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12 For we[a] are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. 14 Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness. 15 For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared.[b] 16 In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.[c] 17 Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.[d]

Worship Leader:  Paul

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Key Board - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux -

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 - 

Songs:
Song 1 - Come, Now is the Time to Worship
Song 2 - Waiting Here For You
Song 3 - More Love, More Power

Offering - Blessings

Song 4 - We Believe 

7 comments:

  1. We gots no worship leader. If no one else can do it, I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you take this week I’ll take the 20th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 20th is the week where we have a serious lack of players including like no percussion. I had already started planning for that. But if you want the date, it is all yours! LOL! And I'll take this Sunday with the full band. Whichever you want - I am good either way - I just wanted to make sure you knew what you were signing up for on the 20th. Let me know - your call.

      Delete
  3. And if Rob take this week, Paul take the 20th, I can now take the 27th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rob has already started on the 20th. I’ll take this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Songs:

    Come, Now is the Time to Worship
    Waiting Here For You
    More Love, More Power

    Blessings

    We Believe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please feel free to edit this list if necessary.

    ReplyDelete