Thursday, May 10, 2018

Concert - Boonsboro High School Baccalaureate - June 6, 2018

This event does not require a full band.

UPDATE REGARDING THE BACCALAUREATE: The organizers are now requesting minimal music. As a result, the full band is no longer going to be needed. Bethany may reach out to you specifically in case she needs some accompaniment.

Bethany was asked to sing at the Boonsboro High School Baccalaureate and when she was asked, she asked them if they wanted the band to play as well.  They said yes, so we have confirmed the event and it is scheduled for Wednesday, June 6th at 6:00 PM.  

Participating:
Bethany
Rob
Dominic
Paul
Victoria
Darren

Songs:
Start a Fire
Take It to the Streets
Go Light Your World

18 comments:

  1. I've posted a new event on the blog, please comment if you want to participate (if I don't have you listed already).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! It looks like Thursday is the typo. Bethany's text to me was for June 6th.

      Delete
  3. If June 7 I can’t make it due to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m definitely in for this and have many ideas about choosing songs and the way we can lead worship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will contact the girl from the senior class cabinet again and ask how many songs/type/etc. when I have a chance, to help plan the service.

      Delete
  5. Hey Bethany can you confirm the date as either Wednesday June 6 or Thursday June 7?

    ReplyDelete
  6. UPDATE REGARDING THE BACCALAUREATE: The organizers are now requesting minimal music. As a result, the full band is no longer going to be needed. Bethany may reach out to you specifically in case she needs some accompaniment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The school's request is specific and it doesn't require the entire band - but whomever would like to join in and help out in backing up Bethany, please sign up. We are hoping to have a band in the sense of - a guitar, a keyboard, a bass, drums or box, back up singers. The more the merrier, based on your availability.

    We are only going to be doing 2 or 3 songs.

    Paul, we are hoping to use the STOVE PIPE. Is that a possibility?

    We told them we would like to arrive at 5:30 to setup. Is that early enough? The event starts at 7pm.

    Sign up if you are interested. Awesome. I mean, if you are interested in being awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stove pip is good. 5:30 should work. I can be there

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can play bass and sing for this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can do keys if you need them

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darren - are you available for this?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bethany, do you have the songs picked out? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete