Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Service - June 4, 2017

6/4 – Acts 2:1-8 “Spiritual Power”

The Holy Spirit Comes

2 On the day of Pentecost all the believers were meeting together in one place. 2 Suddenly, there was a sound from heaven like the roaring of a mighty windstorm, and it filled the house where they were sitting.3 Then, what looked like flames or tongues of fire appeared and settled on each of them. 4 And everyone present was filled with the Holy Spirit and began speaking in other languages, as the Holy Spirit gave them this ability.

5 At that time there were devout Jews from every nation living in Jerusalem. 6 When they heard the loud noise, everyone came running, and they were bewildered to hear their own languages being spoken by the believers.

7 They were completely amazed. “How can this be?” they exclaimed. “These people are all from Galilee,8 and yet we hear them speaking in our own native languages!

Worship Leader:  Scott

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - Victoria (if no Dominic)
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys -
Percussion -
Aux - CJ

Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1:  Spirit of the Living God
Song 2:  Holy Spirit
Song 3:  Here We Are
Song 4:  More Love More Power

Offering:  Holy One (use guitar chart with no capo)

Song 5:  Great I Am

12 comments:

  1. The June services are posted. I am a maybe for this service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a maybe just like Laura. Will know by day before

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in and will do worship leader

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in but I will not be able to attend practice on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here are the songs for Sunday:

    Spirit of the Living God
    Holy Spirit
    Here We Are
    More Love More Power

    Offering

    Holy One (use guitar chart with no capo)

    Great I Am

    If no Dominic, VB can you play bass? If not, I will

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got confirmation that Dominic and I will definitely not be there on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry this is coming late but there is just no way I am making practice this week or Sunday. My week has been so crazy and I have been working so much that there just is no way. I'm sorry guys. I know this is late and I'm letting people down, I am just drowning right now in what I have to get done

    ReplyDelete