I have to be a maybe due to Basketball tournaments for Grayson. We don't know the exact info until the day before. These go until the end of July about every other week.
I will be there. I can pick songs unless someone else has ideas. I will be picking songs that the men can sing with us. Hymns so that we can sing together and not perform. Hopefully! that's the inspiration of song choice anyway -
I'm out as I will be out of town
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm am a maybe. My mother-in-laws birthday is this day. We may be going out for dinner that evening with the family.
ReplyDeleteI have to be a maybe due to Basketball tournaments for Grayson. We don't know the exact info until the day before. These go until the end of July about every other week.
ReplyDeleteI am a maybe as well. Niece and nephew graduation party Cumberland
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm available if you need me.
ReplyDeleteI will not be able to do this
ReplyDeleteHi guys- just wondering how many of you are still planning to come to the mission tonight? Bethany will be there. Service starts at 7.
ReplyDeleteSorry, Dominic and I definitely can't be there. Grayson plays at 5 and 7 today.
ReplyDeleteWe will miss you guys
DeleteI will be there. I can pick songs unless someone else has ideas. I will be picking songs that the men can sing with us. Hymns so that we can sing together and not perform. Hopefully! that's the inspiration of song choice anyway -
ReplyDeleteThat's great!! Just worried that people forgot about it. Thanks
DeleteSONGS:
ReplyDeleteAmazing Grace
Just a Closer Walk with Thee
Sanctuary
... Chris' Message ...
What Love Is This?
Victory in Jesus