Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Service - June 11, 2017

6/11 – Psalm 8:1-9 “The Works of God”

For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be accompanied by a stringed instrument.[a]

1
O Lord, our Lord, your majestic name fills the earth!
    Your glory is higher than the heavens.
2
You have taught children and infants
    to tell of your strength,
silencing your enemies
    and all who oppose you.
3
When I look at the night sky and see the work of your fingers—
    the moon and the stars you set in place—
4
what are mere mortals that you should think about them,
    human beings that you should care for them?
5
Yet you made them only a little lower than God
    and crowned them with glory and honor.
6
You gave them charge of everything you made,
    putting all things under their authority—
7
the flocks and the herds
    and all the wild animals,
8
the birds in the sky, the fish in the sea,
    and everything that swims the ocean currents.
9
O Lord, our Lord, your majestic name fills the earth!

Worship Leader:  Paul

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Paul
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - CJ
Keys -
Percussion -
Aux -

Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1 - Majestic (D)
Song 2 - God You Reign (D)
Song 3 - Indescribable (G)
Song 4 - Abba  Father  (D, E)

Offering - Above All (G)


Song 5 - How Great Thou Art (A)

11 comments:

  1. I'm a maybe for this service, but it's a strong maybe because the tournament this weekend is in Hagerstown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby, I'm a maybe... will update as we get closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a maybe again but will know a day ahead if not sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm out unless there is an emergency. Sorry but I can't be worship leader 3 times in one month and do a worship service.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul will be worship leader for this service.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will not be there on Sunday, but Dominic will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be able to play bass. Can't make practice. Good with songs. See ya Sunday morning.

    ReplyDelete