Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Concert - End of Year Youth Hootenanny - June 11, 2017

The Youth Praise Band will be playing a set of five songs at about 7:00 PM on June 11th as part of their end-of-the-year celebration. They have invited any TD Sunset members to come and sit in on a song or two in order to heighten the celebration, show support of the Youth, and help them get through rough spots in songs that may need help here or there.

Can anyone carve out an hour to drop by and sit in? The event will be over at 7:30. So, the time commitment is minimal.

4 comments:

  1. Rob, I swear I saw you post the song list for tonight, but I can't find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the list on the youth page. In case anyone else is coming, here it is:

    1. Sing to the King
    2. Better is One Day
    3. Holy Spirit
    4. Speak Life
    5. Days of Elijah

    ReplyDelete