Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday Night Live - June 28, 2017

Wednesday Night Live - June 28, 2017
7:00 PM
Brownsville COB

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - 
Drums - 
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - 
Percussion - Frannie
Aux - 

Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - 
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Heart of Worship D
We Fall Down G
Father I Adore You G
All Who Are Thirsty G?
Holy Spirit D
Your Presence Is Heaven to Me G
Rescue G
There Is None Like You C
Here's My Heart D
Give Us Clean Hands G
Strength of My Life D

Better Is One Day E

8 comments:

  1. I'm not sure who may have signed up for this via email directly with Scott, but right now, per the blog, it's only Scott and Paul.

    I mentioned this in our email conversations, but Dominic and I can't be there because we are at annual conference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frannie will be there for Wed Night Live

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are the songs with the keys:

    Heart of Worship D
    We Fall Down G
    Father I Adore You G
    All Who Are Thirsty G?
    Holy Spirit D
    Your Presence Is Heaven to Me G
    Rescue G
    There Is None Like You C
    Here's My Heart D
    Give Us Clean Hands G
    Strength of My Life D
    Better Is One Day E

    Rob, please make any corrections for the keys if I messed up. Fran wanted me to post them because it helps her.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try to be there at 5:45 tonight. I will bring my laptop for the slides. See you all there! Hopefully no traffic tonight like last time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott, I'll have my computer here if you want to use it. I can have it set up and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete