TBD - Pastor Alan on Vacation
Worship Leader: Scott
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - Victoria
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - CJ
Keys -
Percussion - Frannie
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 -
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1 - This Is Amazing Grace
Song 2 - How He Loves Us E (no capo)
Song 3 - Your Presence Is Heaven to Me
Song 4 - Abba, Father
Offering - His Love (no capo)
Song 5 - Good, Good Father
Dominic and I will not be at this service, we'll be in New Jersey.
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm out of town
ReplyDeleteOut of town
ReplyDeleteBethany is out- she'll be in Indiana.
ReplyDeleteThis should be exciting! Looks like me and VB. I guess I'll do worship leader too!
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteVB can play bass for this week. Also, depending on who is giving the message, I request that there be no request for new songs.
ReplyDeleteJust a quick update, Chris Mohler is giving the message this week. He is supposed to have his scripture to me by this evening. I also told him we would be slimmed down since so many of us are out of town.
ReplyDeleteThanks. I found out on Thursday of last week when I was at Chris' house. I will have songs posted tomorrow night.
DeleteWe will need to provide a laptop for this service and make sure it works with the clicker etc... because Pastor Alan will be out.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up. I will bring mine.
DeleteThe scripture this week is Ephesians 6:1-4.
ReplyDeleteHere are the songs:
ReplyDeleteThis Is Amazing Grace
How He Love E (no capo)
Your Presence Is Heaven to Me
Abba, Father
Offering:
His Love (no capo)
Good, Good Father
Frannie will be there on Sunday but not for rehearsal on Thursday.
ReplyDelete