Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Service - January 25, 2015

1/25 - Mark 1:14-20 “Fishing” 

Jesus Announces the Good News

14 After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God. 15 “The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”

Jesus Calls His First Disciples

16 As Jesus walked beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen. 17 “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.” 18 At once they left their nets and followed him.
19 When he had gone a little farther, he saw James son of Zebedee and his brother John in a boat, preparing their nets. 20 Without delay he called them, and they left their father Zebedee in the boat with the hired men and followed him.

Sound System:

Worship Leader:   Dominic

Scripture:

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Paul
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Scott
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 -
Aux 2 -

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - Laura
Singer 3 - Brandi

Songs:
Song 1:  Now is the Time to Worship
Song 2:  How Great Thou Art
Song 3:  I Give you my Heart
Song 4:  Heart of Worship

Offertory:  For The Sake of the Call

Click here for the YouTube clip.
Click here for the chart.

No Doxology

Song 5:  Open The Eyes of my Heart

13 comments:

  1. Paul & Scott, for the January 25th service, I'm hoping one of you can take lead guitar since Rob won't be playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im good for this week and for the retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Huge Song request for this Service. It is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman called For the Sake of the call. Please look it up and see what you think. It would fit perfect for this service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are links to the song. First is his latest version almost 20 years after the original! http://youtu.be/fAj_zuWOlvM. This next one is the original version. http//YouTube.be/QDkmbB8LWE8. Hope we can do it. It's perfect for this scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Song line up for 1/25. New song alert for Offertory. Chart soon thanks to Rob for helping with that.
    Song 1- Now is the Time to Worship
    Song 2- How Great Thou Art
    Song 3- I Give you my Heart
    Song 4- Heart of Worship
    Offertory- For The Sake of the Call, (Here is the Youtube clip to get started, http://youtu.be/QDkmbB8LWE8
    No Doxology
    Song 5- Open The Eyes of my Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a head's up...I still do not have my voice back, so there is a very good chance I may not be able to sing this weekend. Brandi is going to sing, though, so I've added her.

    ReplyDelete