Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Service - December 7, 2014

12/2 - Isaiah 12:1-6 "Bethlehem's Hope"

Songs of Praise

12 In that day you will say:
“I will praise you, Lord.
    Although you were angry with me,
your anger has turned away
    and you have comforted me.
Surely God is my salvation;
    I will trust and not be afraid.
The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense;
    he has become my salvation.”
With joy you will draw water
    from the wells of salvation.
In that day you will say:
“Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name;
    make known among the nations what he has done,
    and proclaim that his name is exalted.
Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things;
    let this be known to all the world.
Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion,
    for great is the Holy One of Israel among you.”

Sound System:

Worship Leader:   Scott

Scripture:

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Scott
Drums -  Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - 
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Frannie
Aux 2 -

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - Nikki
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1:  Here Comes the King (sleigh bell version)
Song 2:  Christmas Offering
Song 3:  Joy to the World
Song 4:  Oh Come All Ye Faithful

Offering:  Do You Hear What I Hear

Song 5:  Angels We Have Heard On High

16 comments:

  1. The services for all of December and January are now posted so you can sign-up to play, sing, and/or be worship leader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do bass and worship leader for this service

    ReplyDelete
  3. im out on this, going to a friends licensing service in Martinsburg, PA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the song list:

    Here Comes the King (sleigh bell version)
    Christmas Offering
    Joy to the World
    Oh Come All Ye Faithful

    Offering:
    Do You Hear What I Hear

    Angels We Have Heard On High



    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to hear a sleigh bell version of Here Comes the King - GREAT IDEA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing and I'm really bummed we won't be there!!

      Delete