Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Service - December 28, 2014

The Pastor Alan on Vacation.
Mike is giving the message.

"New Year, New Joy"

Philippians 4:4-9 

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Sound System:

Worship Leader:   Laura 

Scripture:

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Scott
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Emily (guitar)
Aux 2 -

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - Laura
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1:  Open the Eyes of My Heart
Song 2:  Trading My Sorrows
Song 3:  Silent Night (upbeat)
Song 4:  Build Your Kingdom Here

Offering:  More Love, More Power

Song 5:  Happy Day

11 comments:

  1. Sitting out, but I'll sing if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily and Bethany are available this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change of plan. The Heavners are singing in Hagerstown in the am. I'll be absent

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can take Paul's stop on rhythm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take worship leader this week as it looks like we need one. I just need the scripture. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Songs are posted. Given the scripture and the title of the sermon, I went pretty upbeat and included Silent Night since we are still in the Christmas season. I also tried to pick songs that we are quite familiar with since I'm not sure we'll get to practice at all before that morning. This set will be acoustic. We will return the drums and everything (removing pews) at the following practice before the 1/11 service based on the conversation we had at the service this past week.

    ReplyDelete