Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Service - November 17, 2013

11/17 - 1 John 4: 16b-18 - Junior High Youth Sunday

16b God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. 17 And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the day of judgment, but we can face him with confidence because we live like Jesus here in this world.

18 Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love

Sound System:  Justin

Worship Leader:  Laura F.

Scripture:  Member of the Junior High Youth

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Paul
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Emily
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 -
Aux 2 -

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura F.
Singer 2 - Brandi
Singer 3 - Bethany

Songs:
Song 1 – Here I am to Worship
Song 2 – King of Majesty (B)
Song 3 – Love the Lord (G)
Song 4 – How He Loves Us
Offertory - Your Love Oh Lord (G)
Song 5 - Amazing Grace, My Chains are Gone

11 comments:

  1. Reminder - I am out of town the weekend of 11/17. Looks like the Praise Band list o' players reflects that. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure about all the keys for each song. I made an assumption that Bethany would be there to sing Amazing Grace. I wanted her to close the service since it's Junior High Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented earlier I guess which didn't go through. I said I can be there to sing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And justin has sound this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to play this week if there's an "aux spot" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belay that! Sickish, so I'll sit out this week :-)

    ReplyDelete