12/29 - Romans 12: 1-4 "The Cost: Sacrifice"
A Living Sacrifice to God
12 And so, dear brothers and sisters,
I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done
for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice—the kind he will find
acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him. 2 Don’t
copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you
into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to
know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.
3 Because of the privilege and authority
God has given me, I give each of you this warning: Don’t think you are
better than you really are. Be honest in your evaluation of yourselves,
measuring yourselves by the faith God has given us. 4 Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function,
Worship Leader: Scott
Scripture: Rob
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Scott (acoustic guitar)
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Scott (acoustic guitar)
Aux 2 - Emily (acoustic guitar)
Note: The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments. For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura F.
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 - Brandi
Songs:
Joy To The World D
The Wonderful Cross D
How Many Kings
We Are One Body A
Offering:
Murdered Son - chart available here
Doxology (Short)
Life Song
I'll be worship leader for this week and do the aux 1 spot with acoustic guitar.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I was hoping someone would volunteer soon.
DeleteSign me up for lead guitar and reading of the scripture please.
ReplyDeleteEmily and Bethany have a Christmas song for offertory that would be great for this service. I'll follow up by sending Scott an email...
ReplyDeleteBethany and Emily are available if needed.
ReplyDeletePaul Electric
ReplyDeleteI can do keys
ReplyDeleteAlso are we practicing this week? Because if I get the Keytar I asked for for Christmas I would like to practice with it Thursday so I can use it Sunday :)
ReplyDeleteHere is the set list:
ReplyDeleteJoy To The World D
The Wonderful Cross D
Majesty
We Are One Body A
Offering:
Murdered Son
Doxology (Short)
Life Song
I will email a link to the song "Murdered Son" and the chart.
One change to the songs:
ReplyDeleteTake out Majesty and replace with "How Many Kings"