Sunday, June 21, 2015

Service - July 5, 2015

7/5 - 2 Corinthians 12:2-10 “The Weakest Link”

I was caught up to the third heaven fourteen years ago. Whether I was in my body or out of my body, I don’t know—only God knows. Yes, only God knows whether I was in my body or outside my body. But I do know that I was caught up to paradise and heard things so astounding that they cannot be expressed in words, things no human is allowed to tell.
That experience is worth boasting about, but I’m not going to do it. I will boast only about my weaknesses. If I wanted to boast, I would be no fool in doing so, because I would be telling the truth. But I won’t do it, because I don’t want anyone to give me credit beyond what they can see in my life or hear in my message, even though I have received such wonderful revelations from God. So to keep me from becoming proud, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to torment me and keep me from becoming proud.
Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 10 That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Worship Leader:  Laura

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob

Bass - Scott
Percussion -
  Frannie
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) -

Keys - Victoria

Aux 1 - Mike
Aux 2 -

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
 
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura

Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1:  God Bless America (click here for chart)
This song was a request due to the July 4th holiday.  I will do Call to Worship after this song.

Song 2:  They'll Know We are Christians by our Love
Song 3:  Hosanna

Offertory:  Nothing but the Blood

Song 4:  This is Amazing Grace

13 comments:

  1. Darren will not be here for this service. I can sing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Victoria, do you want to play bass for this service? Dominic will most likely have to work.

      Delete
  3. I will take worship leader for this service. If you haven't signed up yet, please do so I know who will be here. Thanks!

    Also, please take a look at the rest of July and August - we need worship leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to arrive at 9pm on Thursday night. I called Frannie and left her a voicemail. Sorry for the last minute heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just spoke with Frannie on the phone and confirmed with her that she won't be arriving until 9pm as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. too late for me for practice see you sunday

    ReplyDelete