We were asked to sing at the Welty Church of the Brethren in Smithsburg at their traditional service at 11:00 AM. We will be singing an offertory song plus two other numbers. They will be more traditional songs, since it's a traditional service.
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drum Box - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) -
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Frannie
Aux 2 -
Note: The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments. For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Offertory - This is Amazing Grace
Song 1 - Sanctuary
Song 2 - They'll Know We are Christians
Song 3 - How Great Thou Art
This event is now confirmed. We are working out the details and will post songs and other information as soon as possible. We are keeping this simple and will be singing hymns (in our style), as more of an acoustic set, since this is a traditional service.
ReplyDeleteI want to play but this depends on my flight I have to book to Sacramento
ReplyDeleteSongs for this are posted. I have not received the bulletin yet from the Church, so I don't know when we will be playing/singing. This will be acoustic, we will be using their mics (4 will be setup for us). This is a rather small Church - usually 30 people attend their services in the summer.
ReplyDeletei have to fly out to Sacramento , i will miss this :(
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that, Mike!
ReplyDeleteI've put Victoria on keys if we want to have the keys playing there. If not, she can sing as originally planned.
I'll just sing. I don't do enough on keys to take it to this, especially if it is supposed to be low key
Delete