The event is on Saturday, August 15th from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Mutual Kumquat will also be performing that day. We will be bringing sound.
Schedule:
11:30 –
12:15 - Touchdown Sunset
12:30 – 1:15
- Mutual Kumquat
1:30 – 2:00
- Road Scholar Anniversary Presentation
2:30 – 3:15
- Mutual Kumquat3:30 – 4:15 - Touchdown Sunset
4:45 – 5:00 - Closing
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Scott
Keys - Victoria (only in the morning)
Aux 1 -
Aux 2 -
Note: The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments. For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -
Overcomer - Bethany
Rooftops – Laura
You Make Everything Glorious - Rob
Set 1:
Let it Rise -
Rob
Days of
Elijah - Laura
Build Your
Kingdom Here - Dominic
Speak Life -
Victoria
Trading My
Sorrows - Rob
Overwhelmed
- Dominic
They'll Know
We are Christians - Laura
Scott - MountaintopOvercomer - Bethany
Rooftops – Laura
Set 2:
There is a
Kingdom - Laura
Greater - Dominic
Your Love Oh
Lord - Scott
Amazing
Grace (My Chains Are Gone) - Bethany
10,000
Reasons - Rob
I'll Fly
Away - Laura
This is
Amazing Grace - Dominic
I See the
Lord - All You Make Everything Glorious - Rob
I'm there
ReplyDeleteFor the first time ever I'm not on vacation for this I'm in! And Mutual K is AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there
ReplyDeleteI'm in with sound.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to say no to this event.
ReplyDeleteBethany is available
ReplyDeleteFrannie CAN NOT attend.
ReplyDeleteI will be away for work
ReplyDeleteI can now only do the first set
ReplyDeleteTHIS POST SAYS:
ReplyDelete"They would like us to perform from 11:30 to 12:00 and again from 3:30 to 4:00. They are also hoping to use our sound."
Is this still the same? I thought we were doing longer sets? Please confirm the times. THANKS!
Set list and schedule are posted. Speak now or forever hold your piece.
ReplyDeleteRob, I have updated the post with the schedule that they gave me.
What time do we need to be there on Saturday morning?
ReplyDeletePlease try to be there by 10:00 AM, at the latest, for sound check.
DeleteIf you need anything from the church for Saturday, please let us know. Dominic will be going there Friday night after he gets The sound trailer.
ReplyDelete