Sunday, June 21, 2015

Service - August 9, 2015

8/9 - 1 Kings 19:4-8 “I had enough!”

Then he went on alone into the wilderness, traveling all day. He sat down under a solitary broom tree and prayed that he might die. “I have had enough, Lord,” he said. “Take my life, for I am no better than my ancestors who have already died.”
Then he lay down and slept under the broom tree. But as he was sleeping, an angel touched him and told him, “Get up and eat!” He looked around and there beside his head was some bread baked on hot stones and a jar of water! So he ate and drank and lay down again.
Then the angel of the Lord came again and touched him and said, “Get up and eat some more, or the journey ahead will be too much for you.”
So he got up and ate and drank, and the food gave him enough strength to travel forty days and forty nights to Mount Sinai, the mountain of God. 

Worship Leader:  Victoria

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob

Bass - Dominic
Drums -
Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Scott

Keys - Victoria

Aux 1 - Frannie
Aux 2 - 

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
 
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura

Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 - Brandi

Songs:
Song 1:  Greater
Song 2:  Trading My Sorrows
Song 3:  All Who Are Thirsty


Offertory: Beyond Me 


Click here for the YouTube video.
Click here for charts.

Song 4:  Long Doxology

Song5:  Overcomer  

18 comments:

  1. I will do worship leader for this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'm assuming you'll want to include the song you posted on Facebook. If so, for everyone not in the FB group, here's the link:

      http://tinyurl.com/p3wkxsl

      Delete
  2. The songs for this week are:
    Greater
    Trading My Sorrows
    All Who Are Thirsty
    Offertory: Beyond Me (NEW SONG)
    Long doxology
    Overcomer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if we still do this, I think we do but I don't look at the screens too often. Can we project Beyond Me's lyrics during offertory? It has some really awesome lyrics that I really want the congregation to hear, and I think that would be extremely helpful. Typical TobyMac some of the lyrics come quickly. I promise no further requests...I feel like I'm being demanding this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Especially for this song... people want to know the message when you rock like this. :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, all the lyrics are projected during the offering.

      Delete
  4. The chart is now posted for the new song.

    ReplyDelete