A song of ascents.
1 Out of the depths I cry to you, Lord;
2 Lord, hear my voice.
Let your ears be attentive
to my cry for mercy.
2 Lord, hear my voice.
Let your ears be attentive
to my cry for mercy.
3 If you, Lord, kept a record of sins,
Lord, who could stand?
4 But with you there is forgiveness,
so that we can, with reverence, serve you.
Lord, who could stand?
4 But with you there is forgiveness,
so that we can, with reverence, serve you.
5 I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits,
and in his word I put my hope.
6 I wait for the Lord
more than watchmen wait for the morning,
more than watchmen wait for the morning.
and in his word I put my hope.
6 I wait for the Lord
more than watchmen wait for the morning,
more than watchmen wait for the morning.
for with the Lord is unfailing love
and with him is full redemption.
8 He himself will redeem Israel
from all their sins.
Worship Leader: Rob
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Emily
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Paul
Aux 2 - Frannie
Note: The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments. For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - Laura
Singer 3 - Brandi
Songs:
Song 1: Come, Now Is the Time to Worship
Song 2: Breathe
Song 3: Your Grace Is Enough
Offertory: Lord You are More Precious than Silver
Song 4: Your Great Name
I'll be there
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI am out of town on this day.
ReplyDeleteBethany is available
ReplyDeleteEmily will play
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteMy schedule has changed. I will be here for this service. I will not be able to make practice on Thursday though. If you want to do real familiar songs - I could be worship leader and we could skip practice this week... thoughts?
ReplyDeleteScott is right, we do not have a worship leader for this service. I was going to pick it up at the last minute, but would be happy for you to take it since I handled the service two weeks ago. We're full though, so if Scott is okay with taking a break, we can do that.
DeleteWe are at Fahrney Keedy this week, so I'm not sure we would be able to have a practice anyway.
Just let me know what the final word is so I can make the updates.
I will sit out for this.
DeleteOkay, thanks, Scott.
DeleteRob, I now have you on lead guitar and as worship leader for the 6/28 service.
Or I can take the week off - if you already have a plan in progress.
ReplyDeleteWe have no worship leader yet for this one.I did worship leader this past Sunday so I don't mind if someone else takes it. I am willing to sit this one out too since we would have 4 guitars. If you need me to play that is fine just let me know. I can also do keys #2. Not sure if anyone else had a plan or not.
ReplyDeleteI can sing
ReplyDeleteSongs:
ReplyDeleteCome, Now Is the Time to Worship
Breathe
Your Grace Is Enough
Lord You are More Precious than Silver
Your Great Name