Luke 6: 27-31 - "God Style"
Love for Enemies
27 “But to you who are willing to listen, I say, love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. 28 Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, offer the other cheek also. If someone demands your coat, offer your shirt also. 30 Give to anyone who asks; and when things are taken away from you, don’t try to get them back. 31 Do to others as you would like them to do to you.
Worship Leader:
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Percussion - Frannie
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Scott
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Paul
Aux 2 -
Note: The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments. For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
Singers:
Singer 1 - Brandi
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1: Lord, I Lift Your Name On High (G)
Song 2: We Are One Body (A)
Song 3: Be The Strength Of My Life (E)
Song 4: Lord I Give You My Heart (G)
Offertory: Lord Listen To Your Children Praying (G)
Song 5: Here I Am Lord (G)
Darren will not be here for this service. I will also not be here for this service.
ReplyDeleteI'll be there.
ReplyDeleteI'm there
ReplyDeleteI'll sing
ReplyDeletei'm in
ReplyDeleteBethany is available
ReplyDeletei will be away at Annual conference
ReplyDeleteOn Vacation will not be in town
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteWe need a worship leader for this service. Also, Pastor Alan, please let us know who will be preaching once you know.
ReplyDeleteI am doing the sermon for this service I will let you lol the scripture as soon as I find my sermon
ReplyDeleteDominic will be worship leader.
ReplyDeleteLuke 6:27-31 the sermon title is battling our problems...God style
ReplyDeleteBible school is set up in the sanctuary. Limited space but usable.
ReplyDeleteRemember that someone will have to bring a laptop for Sunday and the remote will be in my box in the office. Someone will have to advance the slides and it is best if this person sits in the first three rows.
ReplyDelete7am setup time since we didn't setup on Thursday...
ReplyDelete