The Good Shepherd and His Sheep
10 “I
tell you the truth, anyone who sneaks over the wall of a sheepfold,
rather than going through the gate, must surely be a thief and a robber! 2 But the one who enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The
gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep recognize his voice
and come to him. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 After he has gathered his own flock, he walks ahead of them, and they follow him because they know his voice. 5 They won’t follow a stranger; they will run from him because they don’t know his voice.”
6 Those who heard Jesus use this illustration didn’t understand what he meant, 7 so he explained it to them: “I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who came before me were thieves and robbers. But the true sheep did not listen to them. 9 Yes, I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved. They will come and go freely and will find good pastures. 10 The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.Sound System:
Worship Leader: Laura
Scripture: Laura
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Scott
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Emily
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Paul (rhythm)
Aux 1 - Paul (rhythm)
Aux 2 - Frannie (percussion)
Note: The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments. For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1 - Waiting Here for You (Eb)
Song 2 - Take it to the Streets
Song 3 - They'll Know We are Christians
Song 4 - Trading My Sorrows
Offering - Gentle Shepherd
NO DOXOLOGY
Song 5 - Happy Day
I'll be worship leader this Sunday. Dominic is at the FD, so we'll need a bass player.
ReplyDeleteEm and Beth are available if needed
ReplyDeleteI'll sing
ReplyDeleteI can play bass
ReplyDeleteThis is fellowship Sunday-- donuts!
ReplyDeleteI'll be posting the songs soon, but wanted to give you a head's up that we'll be doing a new one this week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd_bxP86Utc
ReplyDeleteI'm envisioning a very upbeat service this week for Mother's Day.
We are no longer doing the new song, we'll do "Gentle Shepherd" for offering instead.
DeleteI do not know if I can make it to practice tomorrow night. I have to go out to dinner with my parents and Grayson also has baseball practice. I will do my best.
I've decided I'm going to sit out this week.
DeleteI've got rhythm
ReplyDelete