6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 11 To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.
Sound System:
Worship Leader: Laura
Scripture:
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Scott
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Emily
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Paul (acoustic)
Aux 1 - Paul (acoustic)
Aux 2 -
Note: The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments. For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
Singers:
Singer 1 - Brandi
Singer 2 - Laura
Singer 3 - Bethany
Songs:
Song 1: Open the Eyes of My Heart
Song 2: Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone)
Song 3: How Great Thou Art
Song 4: God of Wonders
Offertory: Awesome God
NO DOXOLOGY
Song 5: He Reigns
Should be able to sing.
ReplyDeleteI will be there
ReplyDeleteBethany and Emily will be there
ReplyDeleteI won't be here for this service due to work. Sorry!
ReplyDeleteScott, can you play bass for this service? Rob, I'm assuming you'll be here, but just wanted to confirm first. We also need a worship leader. Any takers?
ReplyDeleteI will play lead guitar, but I might play from behind the soundboard - because I want to spend some time listening to our current setup and tweaking.
ReplyDeleteI'll do bass. I will have to pass on worship leader and picking the songs. Way too busy this week at work.
ReplyDeleteSongs are posted. I tried to be very conscious of who would want to lead songs, with Dominic out, Scott playing bass, and Rob being behind the sound board, so most of them are either "all together" songs or lead by one of the girls. Rob, I'm hoping that by the final song you could come up to lead He Reigns. I felt that one paired very well with the scripture.
ReplyDeletesounds good - thanks!
ReplyDeleteI have plans tonight that are very weather contingent, so I will probably be at practice, but I may not. It all depends just wanted to give a heads up.
ReplyDeleteI will be there Sunday though so still count me in for the service
DeleteI'll play as aux 1
ReplyDeleteEmily and Bethany will only be at practice tonight is there is no rain also.
ReplyDelete