Friday, April 18, 2014

Fundraiser - May 17, 2014

Fundraiser to Benefit Kyler Stotler
(flyer below)

Please join and share the Facebook event:  https://www.facebook.com/events/531267273649291/

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Scott
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Mike
Aux 1 -
Aux 2 -

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1:  Sing to the King - Laura
Song 2:  We Want to See Jesus Lifted High - Everyone
Song 3:  Rooftops - Laura
Song 4:  Mountaintop - Scott
Song 5:  Glorious Day - Bethany
Song 6:  Take it to the Streets - Rob
Reading:  Psalm 57 - Rob
Song 7: Forever - Paul
Song 8:  How Great Is Our God - Rob
- How Great Thou Art (as a tag)
(SAY: GOD BLESS, THANK YA, BYE)
Song 9:  Amazing Grace (1st and last verse)



10 comments:

  1. I'm in on keys!!! (with music lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is correct. I will not be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thees eez set:

    We Want to See Jesus Lifted High - everyone
    Rooftops - Laura
    Glorious Day - Bethany
    Take it to the Streets - Rob
    Forever - Paul
    You're Worthy of My Praise - Laura
    Mountaintop - Scott
    I Have Decided to Follow Jesus (sing along) - everyone
    (SING A CAPELLA) Amazing Grace (sing along) - 1st verse and last verse - everyone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are most likely replacing "You're Worthy" with "Sing to the King"

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rearranged the order and changed the ending. Now we are only going to sing one line of I Have Decided - just as a tag to the end of Forever. I put How Great Is Our God as the last song before we say goodbye and sing Amazing Grace. It makes the set look long but I don't think it actually is as long as it looks.

    Sing to the King
    We Want to See Jesus Lifted High
    Rooftops
    Mountaintop
    Take It to the Streets
    Glorious Day
    Forever
    - I Have Decided to Follow Jesus (just as a TAG to Forever)
    How Great Is Our God
    - How Great Thou Art (as a tag)
    (SAY: GOD BLESS, THANK YA, BYE)
    Amazing Grace (1st and last verse)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Re: I Have Decided tag thing - just scrap that bit - it works better without it. So we'll just go right from Forever into How Great Is Our God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After Glorious Day - we could read from Psalm 57:

    7 My heart, O God, is steadfast,
    my heart is steadfast;
    I will sing and make music.
    8 Awake, my soul!
    Awake, harp and lyre!
    I will awaken the dawn.
    9 I will praise you, Lord, among the nations;
    I will sing of you among the peoples.
    10 For great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
    your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
    11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
    let your glory be over all the earth.

    Then blast into Forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please look at the list I updated and make sure I captured your changes. I just did it before coffee and I'm tired.

      Also, let me know if you are making changes to the M/D set list as soon as you can. I need to plan readings today as I won't have any time tomorrow. Thanks.

      Delete