Friday, April 18, 2014

Baccalaureate Service at Boonsboro - June 5, 2014

We will be providing the music for the Baccalaureate Service at Boonsboro High School.  Please indicate below to let us know if you will be participating.

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums -  Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Mike
Aux 1 -
Aux 2 - Victoria (keys)

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 -  Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 - Brandi

Songs:

Song 1:  Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble?
Song 2:  They'll Know We Are Christians By Our Love
Song 3:  Amazing Grace/My Chains Are Gone
Song 4:  Prince of Peace
Song 5:  How Great Is Our God/How Great Thou Art

24 comments:

  1. We are working on set lists for Baccalaureate and for the Strawberry Festival since they are right around the corner. Please post if you plan to be there and your name isn't already included. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm available for both events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethany is available - not sure about Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What time is the Baccalaureate? I can make it if I can get up there in time. If it is 7pm I would say yes but if earlier I will decline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like it is at 7:00 PM.

      Delete
    2. Put me down as a maybe in an aux spot. I can't guarantee anything this early.

      Delete
  5. As of now I'd like to participate in this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in on keys both if possible

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be there. I would like to do keys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to pass on this one. Too much going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What time do you need us to be at the school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can be there by 630 but if we are doing a run through at all I can try to get there by 6.

      Delete
    2. I would say try to get there by 6:00. Those who can help setup, plan to leave the church at around 5:00.

      Delete
  10. I am asking off at 5, so I will be at the high school at 5:15 to help set up if I can get off at that time. If not I will be 5-10 minutes after 6 getting there. Will keep you all posted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just touching base with everyone to confirm a few things. The service starts at 7:00 PM. To refresh your memories, for those of you who attended a Baccalaureate, and to notify those who didn't, it is a more "formal" service, so the kids will be in their gowns, their family members will be dressed on the formal side of things, so we should do the same. I will most likely be in a dress, so be prepared for it to snow tomorrow.

    If you are going to the Church to get things loaded, people are arriving there at 5:00 PM. Cora Cozia is our contact at the school and she will be there at 5:30 so we can get setup and hopefully do a sound check/warm-up before people start arriving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Laura. Arriving at the school at 6pm is too late I think. We should get there at 5:30. That gives us 15 minutes to load up at the church. I am going to go there tonight and start taking things apart in preparation. Seriously, this will suck if we are scrambling at 6:45.

      Delete
    3. Yes, they are expecting us to be at the school at 5:30.

      Delete
  12. I'm free all day so I can be there before 5 to help pack for the ride up to the school. Just let me know when it would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry, but this pregger body is not appealing in the dresses I own. Tried back at Easter and now my belly is bigger. LOL. I'm guessing I just don't have dress styles that are fitted for pregnancy? Anyway, best I have is what I wore at the church shower--charcoal capri pants (i would wear as pants) and my blue top. I don't know if that's dressy enough or not.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i sent an email but will post here too, I am trying to get out of Leesburg by 5pm and should be there by 6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mike. Also, I'm not seeing any emails from anyone. Dominic also mentioned there was an email conversation last night and I didn't see it, so if you're expecting a response via email from me about something, please re-send. They aren't coming through.

      Delete
  15. Rob and I packed up everything we could find at the church last night. There are a few things for Darren to pick up but the rest is with us. I am going to try to be at Boonsboro as early as 5 or 5:15. (and hope to get in)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok thanks Paul. I will get there at that time. Also everybody is to be in a formal attire as stated earlier by Laura.

    ReplyDelete