Friday, April 18, 2014

Mother/Daughter Banquet - May 18, 2014

We will be the entertainment for the Mother/Daughter Banquet.  Please post below to let us know if you are participating.

The event begins at 5:30 PM and we are invited to have dinner there.  I would anticipate the performance starting at around 6:30 PM.

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Emily
Keys - Mike
Aux 1 - Paul (acoustic)
Aux 2 - Frannie

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -

Songs: 
We Want to See Jesus Lifted High - everyone
Rooftops - Laura
Glorious Day - Bethany
Take it to the Streets - Rob
Forever - Paul
Sing to the King - Laura
How Great Is Our God (sing along) - Dominic
I Have Decided to Follow Jesus (sing along) - everyone
(SING A CAPELLA) Amazing Grace (sing along) - 1st verse and last verse - everyone

14 comments:

  1. No Brandi for the M/D Banquet. Dominic and I will both be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em and Beth are available if needed

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those of you performing at the Mother/Daughter banquet, could you let me know if you are bringing anyone with you? I need to give a count to Jackie. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a little difficult to make a set list when I don't know who will be there. Can we make a rule here - that if you don't raise your hand to say I'LL BE THERE, then the assumption is that you will NOT be there. So.... SPEAK UP! As the song goes... " Because it's all - on you!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hand is raised. I will be there. May add some expert advise on cooking Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Da Set...

    We Want to See Jesus Lifted High - everyone
    Rooftops - Laura
    Glorious Day - Bethany
    Take it to the Streets - Rob
    Forever - Paul
    You're Worthy of My Praise - Laura
    How Great Is Our God (sing along) - Dominic
    I Have Decided to Follow Jesus (sing along) - everyone
    (SING A CAPELLA) Amazing Grace (sing along) - 1st verse and last verse - everyone

    ReplyDelete
  7. I realized I will be traveling home from the beach when this is going on. I do not know how I overlooked this until now. I am so so sorry everyone I will not be there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same set as the benefit.

    Sing to the King
    We Want to See Jesus Lifted High
    Rooftops
    Mountaintop
    Take It to the Streets
    Glorious Day
    Forever
    - I Have Decided to Follow Jesus (just as a TAG to Forever)
    How Great Is Our God
    - How Great Thou Art (as a tag)
    (SAY: GOD BLESS, THANK YA, BYE)
    Amazing Grace (1st and last verse)

    ReplyDelete
  9. After our morning service in the morning upon breaking down will we be moving it out to the fellowship hall? If not I can get back to the church around 2 to do that.

    ReplyDelete