Monday, September 18, 2017

Service - October 29, 2017

10/29 - "Focus on These" - Philippians 4:4-9

4 Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice! 5 Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon.[a]

6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

8 And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. 9 Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me—everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you.

Worship Leader:  Rob

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - 
Keys - CJ
Percussion - Frannie
Aux - 

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1 - Let It Rise G A
Song 2 - Lord, I Lift Your Name on High G
Song 3 - All We Sinners A
Song 4 - The Potter's Hand G

Offering - Good Good Father G

Song 5 - Again I Say Rejoice 

17 comments:

  1. But I can not be there for practice on Thursday night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will not make practice and will not be at service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need a worship leader and a guitar player for this service. Anyone???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately I can't help with this if you are in a bind because I am on the schedule to play at Covenant this Sunday. CJ? Rob?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I will lead worship. CJ - please join us on guitar or keys depending on if VB joins us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can play Sunday but I am not sure about whether or not I can come to practice on Thursday. I will let you know when I find out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am behind on getting the songs picked - will get it posted asap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. NEW SONG: Again I say Rejoice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQ5YcEsChE

    I think this would work well with Laura singing it - in the video it is a guy leading but he is singing pretty high register.

    Let It Rise G A
    Lord, I Lift Your Name on High G
    All We Sinners A
    The Potter's Hand G
    Offering: Good Good Father G
    Again I Say Rejoice [chart and key to come]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! no, but we have a drummer that is going to see that video and his eyes are going to pop wide open!! ha! I chose this version of the video (there are many) just for darren's enjoyment!

      Delete
    2. How does that key sound for your range Laura? Doable?

      Delete
  9. Again I Say Rejoice in the key of awesome. I mean the key of E! The chart has been uploaded to the Google drive. I abbreviated the middle and the end of the arrangement - but the rest is like the youtube clip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a reminder that there is a wedding on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete