Monday, October 16, 2017

Service - November 5, 2017

11/5/17- Youth Sunday - Ashley Toms giving message

Psalm 31:9-12 "Safe Ground"

9 Have mercy on me, Lord, for I am in distress.
    Tears blur my eyes.
    My body and soul are withering away.
10 I am dying from grief;
    my years are shortened by sadness.
Sin has drained my strength;
    I am wasting away from within.
11 I am scorned by all my enemies
    and despised by my neighbors—
    even my friends are afraid to come near me.
When they see me on the street,
    they run the other way.
12 I am ignored as if I were dead,
    as if I were a broken pot.

Worship Leader:

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - CJ
Bass - Sabrina
Drums - Grayson
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - 
Keys - Ashlee
Percussion - 
Aux - 

Singers:
Singer 1 - Ashley
Singer 2 - Trevor
Singer 3 - Jack

Songs:
Song 1 - Better is One Day 
Song 2 - Mighty to Save
Song 3 - Glorious Day
Song 4 - Speak Life 

Offering - Just Be Held

Song 5 - My Lighthouse 

11 comments:

  1. The Youth Band will be playing during this service. Not sure to what extent yet, but I will be listing them under the band, just as I would for us. Please still signup if you're available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be Worship Leader this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With me having such a great back -up drummer I am going to take this Sunday off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TD Sunset will not be playing this Sunday. The Youth Band will be handling the entire service.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The song order is
    1st Song:Better is One Day
    2nd Song:Mighty to Save
    3rd Song:Glorious Day
    4th Song:Speak Life
    Offertory Song:Just Be Held
    6th Song:My Lighthouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you need help getting charts ready for tomorrow's practice.

      Delete
  6. If you could print out some extra charts for tomorrow’s practice Rob, that would be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just confirming for everyone, there is no practice for TD Sunset tonight since we are not playing on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete