This event is confirmed.
Mike has asked the band to play at a community dinner at Welty COB. The dinner is at 4:30 PM. Concert is at 6:00 PM. Please comment if you would like to participate.
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - CJ
Percussion - Frannie
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura (arriving right on time, if no issues occur at football)
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -
Songs:
ALL TO WORSHIP
- Spirit of the Living God
Days of Elijah - Laura
Jesus, Name Above All Names
Be The Strength - Rob
My Lighthouse - Dominic
Forever Reign - Paul
Nothing But the Blood
Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus - Frannie
I'll Fly Away - Laura
Good Good Father - Darren
Lord, You Are More Precious than Silver
There Is None Like You - Rob
Greater - Dominic
Make a Difference - Laura
There's Something About That Name - Frannie
Sanctuary
When the Roll is Called Up Yonder - Paul
Looks Good
ReplyDeleteI'm available
ReplyDeleteEven though we're slim right now in the number of people, I've gone ahead and confirmed this date. I can't confirm yet for myself. Should know soon.
ReplyDeleteI can not be there
ReplyDeleteWe are scheduled to play at 6:00 PM for this event. If everything goes well with Grayson's football game (like it did yesterday), I can make it there by 6:00.
ReplyDeleteVictoria, are you still playing in this?
I'm pulling out of this mostly because there is a lot going on this weekend
DeleteI would be able to come if someone can swing by my house and pick me up that afternoon.
ReplyDeleteOK cool - we can do that.
DeleteSongs are posted.
ReplyDelete