Monday, September 18, 2017

Special Service - Rescue Mission - October 14, 2017

This event is confirmed.

Rob will be giving the message at the Rescue Mission.  Please post if you would like to provide music for the service.

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - 
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - 
Keys - 
Percussion - 
Aux - 

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -

9 comments:

  1. What time will we be meeting there? I will be coming from Carol County where my family reunion is being held.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always get there around 5:30 to prepare the food, but the service doesn't start until 7-- so you really only need to be there in time for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking to see if songs are picked for ttonight? Also are we plugging in somewhat? You know I’m a needy bass player. Not sure what to bring bass wise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to have this together earlier... my bad.

    There Is a Kingdom
    There Is None Like You
    Amazing Grace

    message pt 1

    Get Back Up Again - TobyMac (i can do it solo since we never practiced it but i will post a chart in case you all want to join in - I am going to do a real toned down version that focuses on the words not the beat. :)

    message pt 1

    Always Enough
    Victory in Jesus

    My suggestion is to bring a little tiny amp and your electric bass. I will be playing acoustic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the song "Always Enough?" I don't see that in our charts.

      Delete
    2. Oh - um it goes, "You never change... you are the God you say you are... " what is that one?

      Delete
    3. Yes! That song should be called Always Enough.

      Delete