Friday, March 17, 2017

Worship Service - April 22, 2017

Worship Service - April 22, 2017
7:00 PM
Brownsville COB

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - 
Drums - 
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - 
Percussion -
Aux - Rob

Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - 
Singer 3 -

Here are possible song choices:

Father I Adore You
How Great Is Our God
How Great Thou Art
How He Loves
Holy One
Abba Father
Strength of my Life
Be the Center
Breathe
Everlasting God
Forever Reign
God You Reign
Heart of Worship
Here's My Heart
Here I am to Worship
Holy Spirit
Lord Listen to Your Children Praying
Lord, You Are More Precious
Our God Saves
I Love You, Lord
Rescue
Spirit of the Living God
There is None Like You
What a Beautiful Name
We Fall Down
More Love, More Power
Your Great Name

23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not be there for this service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can be there if you need me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have song choices post Monday or Tuesday for this service. Please try to be at the church around 5pm to run through the songs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Hershey Park tickets, so I don't know that I will be able to make it now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here are possible song choices:

    Father I Adore You
    How Great Is Our God
    How Great Thou Art
    How He Loves
    Holy One
    Abba Father
    Strength of my Life
    Be the Center
    Breathe
    Everlasting God
    Forever Reign
    God You Reign
    Hear of Worship
    Here's My Heart
    Here I am to Worship
    Holy Spirit
    Lord Listen to Your Children Praying
    Lord Your Are More Precious
    Our God Saves
    I Love You Lord
    Rescue
    Spirit of the Living God
    There is None Like You
    What a Beautiful Name
    Your Great Name

    I know it's a lot of songs but we will let God lead us in how we put it all together. If we can get there around 5 that will give us plenty of time to setup and decide the order of things. If there are any other songs you can think of, go ahead and post them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you plan to have slides for this service? If so, I doubt you planned to do all 25. Is there a way to let me know by Thursday?

      Delete
    2. Jody,

      I was thinking about that but people are familiar enough with these songs and it's going to be more of an in the moment service rather than a set order. Worship is repetitive and they can pick up on it rather quickly. Thank you for the offer though.

      Delete
  7. I can't be there at 5 but I can try to there around 6, I have to work sat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my parents are coming to visit so ill be there as soon after 5 as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frannie will try to get there but is at another church function.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let's add "We Fall Down" to the list of potential songs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We will also add "More Love, More Power"

    ReplyDelete