Friday, March 17, 2017

Special Service - April 8, 2017 - Hagerstown Rescue Mission

This event is confirmed.

We have been asked to play at the Rescue Mission on Saturday, April 8th.  If you are interested and available, could you post below.  Thanks!

Band:
Scott
Rob
Bethany
Paul

Songs:
At the Cross
Glorious Day
What Love is This
Victory in Jesus

7 comments:

  1. We have been asked to play at the Hagerstown Rescue Mission on 4/8. If you would like to participate, please comment.

    Dominic and I are not available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather is out of town so I will be making a game time decision based on the state of Jack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot make it either.Helping my son move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I talked with Jason last night. He would like us to do "At the Cross" and "Glorious Day". For the other two songs, let's do "What Love is This" and "Victory in Jesus"

    ReplyDelete