4/23 - Erika Clary is giving the message
Worship Leader: Scott
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - Victoria
Drums - Rob (tentative, based on songs and need)
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys -
Percussion - Frannie
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1: Forever Reign C
Song 2: God You Reign D
Song 3: 10000 Reasons G
Offering: The Same Power G
Song 4: I Will Follow G
i'll sit this one out.
ReplyDeleteI will take worship leader for this and play since Rob is out.
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteDominic will definitely not be at this service, he has to work.
ReplyDeleteGrayson has a tournament this weekend, and I won't know his game schedule until the very last minute, so I can't commit.
I can play bass if needed
DeleteI am not available
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteIm going to be out for this service.
ReplyDeleteI can be there since this service is looking pretty slim! :)
ReplyDeleteDo you want to play drums?
DeleteI will if that's what is needed. And I'll LIKE IT! :) Whatever is needed though based on song selection and player availability.
DeleteWe can setup for this after the worship service on Saturday night. I am thinking maybe we go light on setup and carry over the worship from Saturday night into Sunday morning for those who missed. I guess we'll run it by whoever is giving the sermon.
DeleteErika Clary is giving the sermon this coming Sunday. I don't have the scripture for you yet.
ReplyDeleteErika knows she is going to be using scripture from Ruth, but hasn't determined what exact verses yet.
DeleteShe did have two song requests, but I believe they would both be new, so I told her I would pass them along, but couldn't guarantee they would be included:
"I Will Follow" by Chris Tomlin
"Voice of Truth" by Casting Crowns
As long as Rob can chart the songs I am ok with this. I can build songs around these and having two already chosen will make things easier. I have to pick songs for Saturday's worship service and will probably use some of those songs to fill in the gaps.
ReplyDeleteThanks! To give you one more update, the scripture will probably be Ruth 1:1-18 or just Ruth 1: 16-17. If you choose to try to do just one of the new songs, she request it to be "I Will Follow" because that is directly from the scripture and it talks about having fearless faith and it addresses those of little faith.
ReplyDeleteI lied, one more update. She is also hoping someone can do the welcome and opening prayer. She'll handle the sermon (obviously) and the benediction.
ReplyDeleteI can handle that.
DeleteHere are the songs for Sunday:
ReplyDeleteForever Reign
God You Reign
10000 Reasons
Offering:
The Same Power
I Will Follow
Frannie will be there.
ReplyDeleteNeed top list KEYS for Frannie:
ReplyDeleteSong 1: Forever Reign C
Song 2: God You Reign D
Song 3: 10000 Reasons
Offering: The Same Power G
Song 4: I Will Follow (maybe key of A - not sure yet)
Song 3: 10000 Reasons G
DeleteSong 4: I Will Follow G
Delete