Thursday, December 8, 2016

Service - January 29, 2017

1/29 - 1 Corinthians 1: 30-31 "Boasting About God"

30 God has united you with Christ Jesus. For our benefit God made him to be wisdom itself. Christ made us right with God; he made us pure and holy, and he freed us from sin. 31 Therefore, as the Scriptures say, “If you want to boast, boast only about the Lord.”

Worship Leader:  Laura

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - 
Percussion - Frannie
Aux - 

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - 
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1 - In the River
Song 2 - How Great Thou Art
Song 3 - Rooftops

Offering - Indescribable

Song 4 - Beautiful One

9 comments:

  1. I'm out this week due to a youth retreat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take worship lead for January 29th.

    Please take a look at February and sign up for worship leading if you can. My weekends in February are incredibly insane and I'll be at the services (hopefully), but won't be able to pick up extra Sundays to lead worship. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually can't be there because of a youth retreat, sorry!!

    ReplyDelete