1/15 - Psalm 40:1-3 "A New Song"
For the choir director: A psalm of David.
1 I waited patiently for the Lord to help me,
and he turned to me and heard my cry.
2 He lifted me out of the pit of despair,
out of the mud and the mire.
He set my feet on solid ground
and steadied me as I walked along.
3 He has given me a new song to sing,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see what he has done and be amazed.
They will put their trust in the Lord.
Worship Leader: Scott
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Rob
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1 (Call to Worship) - American Intro Part 1
Song 2 - Let It Rise
Song 3 - Our God Saves
Song 4 - I Stand Amazed
Offering - The Road
Song 5 - Life Song
I'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm in and will do worship leader
ReplyDeleteim in
ReplyDeleteJust a heads up for this service:
ReplyDeleteI will be doing a "new song" on keys and doing the scripture before the offering and "new song"
The song is easy and doesn't require much from the full band.
More to come later
I will be on vacation this week.Im out.
ReplyDeleteJust a heads up: I checked with Micah and he can't play drums this week. What about John Lee? Does anyone know if Fran will be there? We could get my with just her on percussion.
ReplyDeleteDo we have bass this week? I don't see Dom signed up. If not, what about VB on bass and I'll take keys?
ReplyDeleteYes, Dominic is signed up. It looks like I was updating the post at the same time you asked. John now drums at another church full time.
DeleteI will be late to practice due to parent teacher conferences. Scott, I noticed that you want to play keys on the new song. I wasn't sure if that meant you are playing keys this week. If I am playing keys though, I will need someone to set it up for me please. Thank you all so much! Sorry that I will be late!
ReplyDeleteI am not looking to play keys on all the songs. Just the call to worship and the offering song. It will probably be easier to just setup the other one for me and I will play that and you can back me up on the other with strings.
DeleteI would love to play drums. Sign me up. If you dare. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like we have a drummer!
DeleteGreat! Thank you Rob. I will have the songs posted tonight.
DeleteHere is the song list for Sundays worship:
ReplyDeleteCall to Worship:
American Intro Part 1 by Crowder (chart and youtube to follow)
Let It Rise
Our God Saves
I Stand Amazed
Offering:
The Road (chart and demo to follow)
Life Song
Frannie will not be playing this Sunday the 15th! She will plan for the 22nd & 29th
ReplyDelete