Thursday, December 8, 2016

Service - January 1, 2017

Pastor Alan on Vacationn - Chris Mohler is giving the message

1st John 3:16-18
16 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us and we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. 17 If anyone has material positions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person?
18 Dear children eat us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

Sermon Title:  A New Day

Worship Leader:  Dominic

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Scott
Keys - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux - Paul

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1 - Happy Day
Song 2 - Forever
Song 3 - Holy Spirit
Song 4 - How Great Is Our God

Offertory - Lord, I Lift Your Name on High

Song 5 - Go Tell it on the Mountain

8 comments:

  1. Okay, folks. I know it's New Years Day coming up on Sunday, but I think we need a few more people to sing/play. :-) Dominic and I are also in, and he will take worship leader. Also, I've updated the post with the scripture and sermon. Chris Mohler is giving the message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on what Dominic told me and who signed up via the blog, I have updated who will be there on Sunday. Frannie will not be there, FYI.

    I have also posted the songs for Dominic.

    Because many of us are not available, we are familiar with the songs, we are already setup, and we need a break, there will not be practice this Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I actually meant to post that with the song - Paul's Forever.

      Delete