Thursday, December 8, 2016

Service - January 8, 2017

1/8 - Isaiah 60:1-6 "Let your light shine"

Future Glory for Jerusalem

60 “Arise, Jerusalem! Let your light shine for all to see.
    For the glory of the Lord rises to shine on you.
2 Darkness as black as night covers all the nations of the earth,
    but the glory of the Lord rises and appears over you.
3 All nations will come to your light;
    mighty kings will come to see your radiance.
4 “Look and see, for everyone is coming home!
    Your sons are coming from distant lands;
    your little daughters will be carried home.
5 Your eyes will shine,
    and your heart will thrill with joy,
for merchants from around the world will come to you.
    They will bring you the wealth of many lands.
6 Vast caravans of camels will converge on you,
    the camels of Midian and Ephah.
The people of Sheba will bring gold and frankincense
    and will come worshiping the Lord.

Worship Leader:  Laura

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Scott
Keys - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux - Paul

Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - Laura
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1 - In the Light
Song 2 - Freedom Song
Song 3 - Here I Am, Lord

Offering - We Are

Song 4 - Go Light Your World

13 comments:

  1. I'm in but I can't make Thursday practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frannie will NOT be at this service, as she is out of town caring for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take worship leader this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Songs are posted.

    A couple things...we cannot setup this Thursday night because of a funeral on Friday and a service on Saturday afternoon. Also, Rob and Dominic cannot be there on Thursday. Do we still want to have practice or just plan to get to the Church a little earlier on Sunday morning?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am good with these songs, so Sunday morning is fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering, is Rob leading In The Light or am I? We have done it either way in the past. I don't have an opinion either way. I just wanted to know so I could give the song a listen this week if I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fine either way. Knowing Rob, he'll probably say you can lead it. ;-)

      Delete
  7. IM IN.And sunday morning practice is fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Based on the responses I got, we won't have practice on Thursday and we'll plan to get there early on Sunday to setup and run through the songs. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete