Fahrney Keedy has asked us to return to play for the residents. Please comment below if you can play the evening of June 25th at 7:00 PM.
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Frannie
Aux 2 -
Note: The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments. For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -
Songs:
10,000
Reasons – Rob
How Great
Thou Art - Bethany & Laura
Forever -
Paul
Overwhelmed
- Dominic
I'll Fly
Away - Laura
How Great is
Our God - Dominic
Sanctuary - Paul
They'll Know
We are Christians - Laura
Amazing
Grace (My Chains Are Gone) - Bethany
You Make
Everything Glorious - Rob
Victory in Jesus - All
I'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm so in. Loved it last year.
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteI'm there
ReplyDeleteIm in.
ReplyDeleteI will have to pass on this one again unfortunately. It will be too difficult to here from work.
ReplyDeleteBethany is available.
ReplyDeleteFrannie is not able to attend.
ReplyDeleteI am good with this date if you need me for set-up and sound
ReplyDeleteThe songs are posted for this Thursday at Fahrney Keedy. Please take a look. Let me know if you see any problems.
ReplyDeleteWhat time should we get there?
ReplyDeleteI heard back from Fahrney Keedy and we can get there at 6:00 PM.
DeleteOk. I'll be leaving straight from work so I will be a few minutes after 6 but I will be there close to 6.
DeleteI will be there about 6:30. would be there earlier if i could. sry.
ReplyDeleteQuick update...Mike is in Detroit, so he won't be playing tonight.
ReplyDeleteI have a huge favor to ask. I am coming straight from work to this today and have no way of getting my keyboard to this event, and I am unsure if Paul is bringing his trailer. If anyone could help me out that would be amazing!! Sorry guys
ReplyDeletePaul says he'll have a keyboard tonight. :)
DeleteDoes anyone have an extra chart for Victory in Jesus?
ReplyDeleteIcan bring one for you from made from my copy! Also is anybody going to the church for items needed tonight? If not I need to swing by for my bass amp and music stand. See you all tonight.
ReplyDelete