Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Concert - Boonsboro Baccalaureate - June 4, 2015

This event is confirmed.

We have been asked to return to the high school for Baccalaureate again.  I'm trying to see if there's any way we can setup the night before so we don't come across the same nightmare this year, but she hasn't confirmed yet.  It's probably not possible, but it was worth a shot.  Anyway, that day is June 4th, the event is at 6:30 PM.  Please post below if you're interested in playing AND if you have any other suggestions about how to avoid what happened last year.

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Mike
Aux 1 - Victoria
Aux 2 - Frannie

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1:  Build Your Kingdom Here - Rob
Song 2:  Days of Elijah - Laura

Song 3:  Greater - Rob
Song 4:  Overwhelmed - Dominic

Song 5:  Rooftops - Laura

Spacing is intentional.  I believe the songs will be broken up into three mini-sets like last year.

14 comments:

  1. I'm available. I really want us to make it awesome and certainly ensure no issues like last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. Somehow my last post didn't go through - I hope I'm not doubling up

    I think we should practice with the sound system we are going to use ahead of time at the church - on an evening or weekend. We should practice setting up, tearing down, and set the levels. Then, when we get to the school we can set up quickly and possibly do a sound check there. I can be there at around 4:30 if we can arrange it. If this works out we can use the same set-up all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure on this one. It will be tough to get there from work and be ready for sound check. I think I will have to pass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure on this one. It will be tough to get there from work and be ready for sound check. I think I will have to pass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to pass on this one. I wouldn't be able to get to sound check in time from work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bethany cannot be here for this. Not sure about Emily yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard back from the coordinator of the event and we are allowed to setup our equipment the night before. We need to choose songs soon because the school program needs to be printed, so stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not able to participate in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you're helping with setup tonight for the Baccalaureate, we'll be at the school at 5:30. For the actual show, please try to arrive as close to 5:30 as possible. The service begins at 7:00 and we want to make sure we have a good sound check well before guests begin to arrive.

    ReplyDelete